Sunday, April 6, 2014

Himanshu Art Institute has the Ability to Make People Artists all over World!

Himanshu Art Institute is a great platform to churn innovative ideas in student’s minds. The creatvie atmosphere of the class rooms, filled with designed objects and larger than life paintings drive students to display their creative side.
I think Himanshu Art Institute can turn any normal average student into a goo one, a good student into a better one, and a better student into the best as far as fields such as sketching, painting etc are concerned.
The teachers are very encouraging and know well what a student requires as a first step towards learning something being from a non art background, I could not believe that the sketching that I had made were actually made by me after the initial few days of my course. Himanshu Art Institute has the ability to make people artists all over world!

Deepali Kishani
(Student of Sketching)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts