Friday, July 20, 2012

I am Happy with My Decision of Joining Himanshu Art institute



I am a privileged student of this Institute, being the senior most student of this Institute.

I am a medical professional and was always interested in Art but because of busy schedule never had a formal training of art.While searching on Internet I came to know about this Institute and with hesitation joined this Institution at the age of 65 years . I am happy with my decision of joining this place and plan to continue as long as possible. Institute has a very pleasing environment and the place is comfortable In all the seasons.
Students work in a friendly but disciplined atmosphere.
Teachers are very warm and affectionate with a genuine desire to impart knowledge. They have excellent communication skills. They explain ,demonstrate and inspire to students. The most important thing is they have confidence in students .
I wish a very bright future to this Institute.

Dr. Pratima Sharda
(Student of Oil & Acrylic Painting)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts